Terms & Conditions
1) We are Gst registered & invoices provided.
2) Delivery of goods New Zealand wide but postage is determined by weight and size.
3) Returns: Please select you purchase very carefully, once packaging is detroyed a full refund maynot be possible at the discretion of the seller. the buyer may not require the Item purchased any more,we are happy to work with you to clarify any discrepancies that may have arisen.
4) We will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act.
5) The buyer must check the item (s ) immediately after purchase/ delivery and report any transit damage or faults by email within 72 hours of eceiving the item ( s ). Boat bitz reserves the right to refuse courier claims that are made after the expired timeframe of 72 hrs.
6) Contact must be made directly with Boatbitz for approval of or prior to returning the goods under warranty. invoices will be required for proof of purchase.. Photos or similar evidence may also be requested form the buyer.
7) Boat bitz will replace or repair where possible and refunds will only be offered where a replacement is not available. Refunds will not be considered if the product has been used, if the buyer simply changes their mind or if the item is not "what you expected". Please choose your product carefully.
8) Any products returned must include all accessories and original packaging materials, cartons amd boxes undamaged
9 ) The Buyer has the responsibility and expense of sending back any faulty product to Boat bitz. We do not accept returns by COD and the return postage must be paid entirely by the buyer. Inreturn Boat bitz is liable for sending the repaired item or replacement back to the buyer, except in the case that the returned item is tested and found not faulty or not in the same condition that the buyer reported in which case, the buyer will be required to pay for return postage costsand the item will be sent back at the buyers expense.
10) Warranties are not transferrable beyong the original buyer.
11) Warranty valid in New Zealand only.
12) Warranties do not cover:
a. Storage bags and cases.
b. incorrectly assembly. misuse, abuse or use of a product for which is was not designed.
c, Neglect and careless storage.
d. Unauthorised repairs.